Wednesday, June 6, 2012

New video is up!

The last video before summer vacation is up. There wont be another Einarsson Films video until the 19th of August. Then you can see Operation: Point-Delta is a shortened opening sequence the original sequence is around 60-70sec long, but this teaser is only 49sec long with all titles included. But it is enjoyable none the less. We do this so that when you watch the full film you're not just re-watching the teaser in the first minutes of the film. The video that is up is called 'Viktor the Dog' It's compiled clips of my dog Viktor preforming all kinds of stupid shenanigans. It was filmed by my mother and her boyfriend, my step-dad. They thought that  I should edit it together, so I did, and you can watch it. Thanks for the attention.

-DEinarsson

No comments:

Post a Comment