Thursday, March 21, 2013

Inspiration...

So, I've had this idea circling in my head. It's about a certain story, and a certain character. I don't want to give anything away, really... but I want to tell you a fair bit. The basic was to do a short action film deal that takes place in not so distant future, where we're using holographic technology and stuff like that. For the longest time I had the basic plot in my head, but no idea how to get my point and just the over all characters across in the tale form. Then, on my way to handball practice, I started to listen to a Jack White album on my iPod the way there. The plot then just started to spin it self nicely... now I can move into writing. Just a short story I wanted to share with you on Inspiration.

-DEinarrson

No comments:

Post a Comment