Monday, April 23, 2012

Last before summer vacation.

Now, Third Assassin episode is up. It's unbelivably short. But it's action packed, considering the ammount of effects in a less then a minute video. The cinematic is recorded. It should be 5 minutes or more. It will not include any action or effects. It's very very very low on effects. But the editing and music is pretty neat. The filmin went well. I did loose my phone in that ghost town tough. Not great.
         Before summer vacation I will release a video. Very early in the month of June. It's a compilation of loads of videos recorded of my dog. I have not spent any time on it. I will edit it and add in some music. It's basically me saying have a nice summer, in a video. I hope it will bring laughs :-)
         In the summer vacation, we AIM to complete all Assassin Episodes, In order to have stockpiled content for those months that we're busy in exams. Also our main objective is to complete most of the shots in Project Allies. But we're trying our best to make this. Hopefully we don't have much trips or location visiting. Unless their on simmilar times. So we can record as much as possible.
-DEinarsson

No comments:

Post a Comment