Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What's Been Going On Daði?

Well, For one, Isaac is once again, mabey backing out of GA4 and HitThief Origins!
Second, We cant find, at the moment, The recorded clips for Escape.
I started organizing my self again, Or in simpler terms: Summer Vacation is over!
Minecraft: Apocalypse is undergoing allot of change in plans:
Such as not recording it in Minecraft. But Animating it with similar techniques
as Captain Sparklez in his music video: Revenge.
I uploaded the third episode of the Vlog, and a new gameplay video:
The new CGI video is of "Splinter Cell: Conviction" Where i started a game-mode
and played trough some missions. One mission. One Episode. More Next Thursday!
Why didn't I do a Story play-trough? I tried, but could not get my self to
talk, say funny things and play, It was too hard. So I did a Hunter play-trough!
Valli is editing the new Einarsson Films vid. Called Assassin, See more on our
"Video's Page"

No comments:

Post a Comment